Thursday, February 25, 2016

The Shaming of the Fools






Trump

Oh GOP Oh GOP
Wherefore art thou GOP?
Deny your standards and ignore thy base
Or, if thou wilt not be but sworn my liege
And I'll no longer be a Democrat


Republicans-
Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?

Trump-
Tis but thy name that is my enemy
Thou art thyself, though not conservative
What is a conservative? it is not thought or deed
Nor ideals nor beliefs nor any ideology
belonging to a man, O be some other name!
What's in a name, that which we call Republican
By any other name would still elect a personality

So GOP would, were he not GOP call'd
Discard that dear platform which he owes
Without that title. GOP doff thy name,
And for that Name which is no part of thee
take all of myself


I will take the party by my words
Call me but yours, and we will be New Democrats
Henceforth We will never be GOP

No comments:

Post a Comment